Monday, January 25, 2010

Amazon changed the policy

The time for each book that customers Kindle e-reader companies buy the Amazon, the author gets about 35% of the price, while the remaining 65% of the Amazon basin to the account's. This will soon change however, so the latest plan of Amazon's authors soon to receive 70% of the sale of each piece while the Amazon hold 30%. However, the authors would get their 70% must follow some rules and that that distribution costs now borne by the publisher, but this is an average of only a few cents per part. Further, the books must be sold at prices between $ 2.99 and $ 9.99 and must be at least 20% cheaper than printed books. This applies only to books that are sold in the U.S..

No comments:

Post a Comment