Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Nazi officer

The former action movie actor and California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (63) returned to Hollywood, a famous actor playing a Nazi officer who becomes a hero!

In an interview with Austrian newspaper "Kronen Zeitung" the former governor of California reveals that currently reads three scenarios. "Extreme fights and gunfire are no longer interested me. I want to major acting challenges, "he said.

Dealt with the theme of Nazism while he was governor, a plot of the film it particularly attracts: "He played'd nemačkog senior officers at the end of the war given the order to kill dozens of children.

He does, however, does not seem to risking life and succeeding in them prone to safety. "Internet site" The Arnold Fans "assumes that this is a scenario Rendala Volis titled" With Wings As Eagles ". Love, among other things wrote the screenplays for the films "Pearl Harbor" and "Braveheart."

Schwarzenegger says that for now does not know when we will again be able to see it in the cinema: "I have no particular plan. In any case, in future I will dedicate the film. "

He denied the opportunity to further his political career. "The only political function that really interested me was unattainable for me because I was born in Austria, so I can not become president of America."

No comments:

Post a Comment